Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Too Excited!?

This is seminary finals week... and I should be extraordinarily focused on school work. Instead, I am annoyingly excited about New Zealand and cannot focus no matter how hard I try! Hopefully posting will help get it out of my system so I can study!

I am so thankful for God's bits of encouragement before this process even really gets started. (1)In the past two days, two pastors have approached me about their churches joining my support team. While I know I will need many churches' support, it is simply elating to me that God is already preparing the way before I have even proactively started building a support team! (2)Also, last night I checked a friend's blog who is a current missionary in New Zealand. He happened to have written this week about the process of waiting on God before he left the U.S. His words were extremely helpful. Through his blog, (3)I also found a video on the blog of Kris, a youth pastor in New Zealand. The video contains some statistics about the youth culture in New Zealand and the need for people to pray for the teens in NZ. Watching the video just increased my heart for the youth of NZ! Jesus, thank You!

You can view the video on Kris' blog at the following url: http://thebibberblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/will-you-pray-for-me.html#comment-form

No comments:

Post a Comment