Saturday, April 9, 2011

Church, church, and more church!

It has been a week of CHURCH! :) I spent last weekend at Wesleyan churches in Evansville and French Lick. It was a great Sunday of meeting some awesome people, and I am excited about our future partnerships for the advancement of the Kingdom. This week, my home church was in revival, and I was blessed to be able to house our music ministers who just happened to be some of my best friends from my youth group days. We had an incredible time together, catching up, laughing, and even doing some music together for old times' sake. Tuesday night, the kids from The Grounds came to the revival service and then to my house after for a movie and food. Tonight I am staying with friends in Salem, Indiana before sharing at their church in the morning. Yay for a house with wifi! :)

It has been a blessed week even though it has been extremely busy. I subbed three days again at the high school and am still loving every minute of it. I was also able to reconnect with some friends and hear awesome testimonies of how God is working in their lives. God is good, and I am learning to trust Him for my future testimony of being funded to go to New Zealand. Please pray for me as I try to re-evaluate the support-raising process to determine how I can be a better steward of my time and resources. New Zealand is beckoning me to come--and I want to get over there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment