Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Celebrating 40%

Praise Jesus for 40% Faith Promise! I am so excited and blessed to see how God is continuing to call people to join the team!

My time in California was so enjoyable--after I finished all my speaking engagements, I was able to spend time with some family in Cali that I had not seen in at least six years. It was a wonderful time of reunion and getting to know my cousins again as adults (the last time I saw them all, they were still teenagers/pre-teens!)

This past weekend, some good friends picked me up from the Indianapolis airport, and I was able to attend church with them at College Park in Carmel, IN. I was super impressed by this church in light of its sound teaching, heart-felt worship, and incredible missional involvement in the community and the globe. I even found out some good friends from Indiana Wesleyan attend there! Sunday night, I was back at my home church for the first time in a good while. It was great to reconnect with everyone. Monday was my first day back at the high school as a substitute teacher. I was excited to start building more relationships in the school. Last night I attended Uncommon, the Assembly of God youth ministry where one of my closest friends youth pastors. It was great to see all her students again, and some of mine who have started hitting up every youth service in the area they can during the week :). Today I have to prepare for youth group tonight (my first time actually being here and lead in like a month and a half) and pack up for my next set of journeys which will take me to northern Indiana and Michigan over the course of the rest of the week.

Please keep praying with me for God's provision!

No comments:

Post a Comment