Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fresh Fire

Tonight I felt a fresh fire of the anointing of the Holy Spirit as I shared with the people at Crown City Wesleyan Church. There were two full rows of children in the front and a row and a half of teens in the back. That always gets me pumped up. :) I had arrived early in Crown City (in case of bad weather), so I had some time to collect myself before the actual service. I just sensed a freedom to share my heart and passion with this church. It was great to connect with their young people and older alike. I love it when I can sense the Holy Spirit moving in and through me--it's not always like that. Sometimes we just obey and serve, even though we don't feel like it at all. Yet tonight, I am basking in one of those awesome experiences when you obey and also feel it. Thank You, Lord, for a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment