Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time in Marion; Pray for Snow Travel

My couple of days spent in Marion, IN have been wonderful! God has been faithful to set up divine appointments at every turn. I am amazed by how people continue to enter into partnership with excitement and joy! I am so blessed by this process. Just recently, I've been overwhelmed to think of the power of Faith Promise. It is not just faith about money. Rather, hundreds of people are having faith that God will work through my ministry in New Zealand... all of that faith being funneled into what I will be doing... It's humbling and super exciting to think what God can do with that much faith! I feel like I am similar to the paralytic on the mat whose friends brought him to Jesus. When Jesus saw THEIR faith, he moved in the man's life. I am weak and broken (human)--but with so many people having faith for this ministry, I know God will move through me despite all my inadequacy! I am so thrilled to be part of His work in the world--what a privilege it is!!!!!

Please pray for safe travel today--I am on my way to Crown City, OH, to speak at a church this evening and will be traveling through snow to get there.

1 comment:

  1. Got to Crown City safely! No snow yet, but it's supposed to hit tonight. Please pray for trip home tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete