Saturday, June 25, 2011

NZ Prayer Warriors GOAL MET!

This is a shout out to the prayer team! This week I have reached my goal of 200+ prayer partners on the team after signing up another 2o people! Thank you so much to all of you who have enabled this goal to be reached. Your prayer partnership means more than you will ever realize!

HOWEVER, this does NOT mean I am not still looking for prayers partners!!!! The door is always open--I want as many people who are committed to praying for God's work among young people and young leaders in New Zealand as possible! Sign up today if you haven't already! Just click on the url below, and then click "faith" below my picture to sign up. It should only take a minute or two at the most!

http://www.wesleyan.org/gp/mdirectory2/WM04-0365

No comments:

Post a Comment