Thursday, June 30, 2011

MTI Concludes...

Tonight I was officially commissioned by the Wesleyan Church and Global Partners upon completion of Missionary Training Institute! It was both a powerful and empowering service. My whole experience at MTI has been incredible. I am SO thankful for the relationships God allowed me to build with fellow missionaries who are obeying the call to go. They are all amazing and special people, yet they are all human. :) I shared at our debriefing session this afternoon that I was glad no one brought their "missionary thrones" along. Their humble spirits and real love for Jesus and the world encouraged me more than I can express. The training sessions were really helpful and quite intense at times. I am so thankful to be part of the Global Partners Tribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment