Monday, October 24, 2011

God is Working--Please Keep Praying!

I want to thank all of you who responded to my request for special prayer! I can already see God working in response! Please keep praying specifically about some potential Faith Promise partnerships with churches that could be significant to raising my Faith Promise percentage. Also, please pray God will give me eyes to see opportunities to invite people to join the team! I am so ready to get funded and to New Zealand, guys. In the midst of battling discouragement, I can feel God increasing my faith! Please continue to pray in faith with me for God to do great things!!! One of my prayer/Faith Promise partners sent me the words of this chorus as an encouragement today, and I want to share them with you.

"There's a miracle in the making, one just for you the Father is working even now, your prayer has been heard and the answers are on the way, there's a miracle in the making for you today."

No comments:

Post a Comment