Sunday, October 30, 2011

God Continues to Prove His Faithfulness

1. Prayer Partners--God is working through your prayers! Your encouraging notes have been PERFECTLY timed this week, and God is moving in response to your praying!

2. Two weekends in a row, I've been able to say, "The church I was in this weekend gave the largest love offering I've ever received!" That is something to be excited about! God is moving people to give!

3. Six people have officially joined the financial team in the last three days!!! Welcome to the team!

4. While I'm only officially at 48% Faith Promise, I am in confident expectation of reaching 75% in November! I believe God is calling what is not as though it is, and I want to believe Him for it!

5. Please pray for me as I begin Kingdom Come Training, additional training on how to raise support, tomorrow. I will fill you in more on this as the class gets started.

No comments:

Post a Comment