Thursday, November 3, 2011

52% and Masquerade at Abby Manor


Today I officially hit 52% Faith Promise! :) I hope you can sense my excitement and the momentum that is increasing in this team building process! I fully expect to post a new percentage tomorrow!!!!

I realized that I have not posted many updates recently about ministry in Indiana. I had to share some pictures with you all from our most recent youth event at The Grounds. We took a night off from service to throw a party, and it was one epic party! We bought a kit for one of those "who-dun-it" mystery dinner parties. Everyone is assigned a character and they come to the party in character for the whole evening. At the party, a crime occurs, and everyone tries to figure out "who-dun-it." The setting: a masquerade at Abby Manor.


Elijah and Steven sporting their formal wear and masks.

Andrea and I before the party really got started. Andrea was the mastermind behind the whole game--she did an AWESOME job! She has really taken over almost completely as the lead role in the youth ministry. It is so encouraging to me to know I will be leaving it in her hands!
Several of the youth in character, hanging out in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment