Wednesday, November 30, 2011

75, a Dozen, and Prayer Request

I am so excited to announce that I now have over 75 individuals on my Faith Promise team and a dozen churches! A big shout out to this awesome team God is assembling--I am SO thankful for each of you. God has hand-picked you, and I can't wait to move forward together to the work in New Zealand!!!

It seems goals are being reached left and right! I only need 10 more partners at $100/month, OR 20 partners at $50/month, OR 40 partners at $25/month! That's it!!!! Praise Jesus!!!! Who is with me? God is opening doors for meetings with people out here in PA beyond what I had expected but exactly as I had prayed. He's so good... SO good. Please keep praying over these meetings over the next three days.

On a less positive note, please pray for one of my best friends who just suddenly lost her mother this week. Pray for memorial arrangements to start working out logistically and also for me to be able to be there to help. I have a very narrow time window in which I could make it to her part of the country this week between church meetings--I need God to move as well as to protect me on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment