Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another 4%!!

WOW! Another 4% of verbal commitment has already come in this morning!!!! Once all this officially hits, we should be at 75% ALREADY! My pastor in Mississippi told me at the end of last month that he would not pray for 75% by the end of November--he would only pray for 100% by the end of November. Pastor, your prayers are powerful and effective--God is increasing my faith and bringing my goals closer to alignment with yours!!!!

I have to confess a recurring theme in my life from the past week or so. I have been praying for God to give me more discernment and boldness about actually asking people to become financial partners. Almost unwillingly at first, I obeyed the Holy Spirit's promptings multiple times this week. No joke, every time I heard these words, "I was just waiting for you to ask!" Wow. What a lesson this has been for me!!! How many times do we (1) fail to ask God to meet our needs or (2) fail to ask our brothers and sisters in Christ to partner with us in God's work!!!! The Body of Christ is meant to operate in COMMUNITY, but we will be "going solo" until we are willing to invite people to join us in what God is doing. Holy Spirit, thank You for the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment