Thursday, November 10, 2011

What is "Partnership?"

Perhaps you have heard me over this past year talk about "partnership" with me in God's work in New Zealand, but you really don't know what that means. Let me explain! On my blog and when I speak, I talk about the work of a missionary being like a thousand piece puzzle. The only way the ministry happens is if the missionary as well as other members of the Body "claim their piece" of the work through partnership. Here's what partnership "looks like."

1) On my part...
  • I become an extension of YOUR ministry in New Zealand through sharing the life-giving hope of the Gospel with students and helping equip national leaders and churches in New Zealand for on-going, sustainable youth ministries.
  • I keep in touch with you, updating you on what God is doing and how you can pray through quarterly newsletters and monthly prayer/praise updates (via email or regular mail) as well as at least weekly blog postings.
  • I lift you up to the Father in prayer on a regular basis.
2) On your part...
  • You claim the ministry in NZ as YOUR ministry through a monthly financial investment.
  • You pray for the ministry in NZ regularly in response to the prayer needs expressed in my regular correspondence with you.
  • You keep me updated on how I can pray for you, your family, and your local ministry involvement.
Is there any reason why you couldn't partner with me in this way? If not, sign up today! CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment