Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful for Divine Appointments

I love it when God orchestrates a meeting or a conversation. It just leaves me with a profound sense of awe when I KNOW I just encountered someone in a way that was totally due to God's providence. I am extremely thankful to God for these divine appointments in my life, and I don't just mean ones that lead to a partnership in the ministry in New Zealand. I've had some of those--and they are awesome, don't get me wrong... But I love just knowing that God is behind the scenes working in people's lives, preparing the way for them to meet the right people, have the right words, and have ears to hear. Our God is so good. Today, I thank Him for His providence--the way He guides and directs those who love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment