Tuesday, November 29, 2011

75%... 80%!!!! PRAISE JESUS!

So, remember when God laid it on my heart to pray for 75% funded by the end of November? Today, I am OFFICIALLY at 75% funded, and including verbal commitments that have not yet hit my account, I am UNOFFICIALLY at 80% funded!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful for a God who delivers on His promises, and He blesses beyond what we can think or imagine!! I could scream, dance, and jump around... but that wouldn't really help communicate to you via this blog how excited I am over God's provision!

While we rejoice and celebrate, let's keep praying! Another 20% of Faith Promise commitments needs to come in over the next month(ish), and I am confident God will continue to respond to our prayers. Tonight, I am sharing my heart for New Zealand with a group of young adults here in Shrewsbury, PA. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will speak through me and call people to join the partnership team.

Thanks for hanging in there with me, guys... This road has been long, lots of bumps included, but I wouldn't trade it for anything at this point. There's really no way to explain how much God has worked in and on me through this process. Thanks for walking this journey with me... soon, the journey will lead to the land "down under!"--the REAL down under, as in, under Australia. :) Much love in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment