Friday, November 4, 2011

58%! No, You Didn't Misread That!

In about a week's time, our Faith Promise has gone up by 10%!!! How awesome is our God?! One of my prayer partners posted on my Facebook status, "When GOD'S timing becomes NOW, ain't no stopping HIM!!" I love it! Thank you for being a part of this movement! I can't express how much I appreciate all of you on the team, both prayer and financial. It is through YOUR obedience that God is WORKING!

The next several days will be pretty full. Tonight, I have a meeting with some good friends about the ministry in New Zealand. Sunday, I leave for six days on the road. I will be speaking at Carthage Wesleyan Church Sunday morning, connecting with friends at Brookhaven Wesleyan on Sunday night, meeting with potential partners in the Marion area on Monday during the day, recruiting for Wesley Biblical Seminary at Christian University Seminary Fairs Tuesday-Thursday during the day, continuing Kingdom Come Training in the early evenings, and meeting with potential partners after that into the late evening. Please be in prayer for the following:

  • Safety while traveling.
  • Divine appointments with students God is calling to seminary.
  • Divine appointments with future partners.
  • Divine appointments with some of my former students in youth ministry.
  • Physical strength as I've been battling a cold or sinus infection--not sure which yet.
Thanks, again, for your partnership! God is blessing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment