Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving and Beyond

My "nephew" made me an adorable turkey craft for Thanksgiving. I LOVE IT! I also love Thanksgiving in general. I tried to really let it soak in, knowing this was likely my last Thanksgiving at home for at least a couple years. I was so blessed to spend time with my family and eat lots of yummy food!

While most people were either in a turkey coma or Black Friday shopping, I headed out Friday for Columbus, Ohio. I made it last evening to my friend's family's home, and we had a great night of fellowship. This morning, I left bright and early for Shrewsbury, PA. I have settled into the apartment with some of my best friends from college, and I am looking forward to a great week of ministry visits and phone calls! Please keep praying for God to work miracles, creating opportunities for me to connect with the right people to invite them to partner with me in the ministry in New Zealand.

Also, please pray that I will have a mind for details as I begin the NZ Visa application. I am trusting God for HIS timing for my arrival in New Zealand, but I want to be a careful steward of my responsibilities in both partnership development and Visa paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment